Account Executive | SaaS | Mid-Market | Competitive Intelligence
Growth - (Hybrid / Austin, Texas, United States) - Full time
Who are you?
As an account executive, you excel at nurturing a strong pipeline of leads until closure and have an impeccable consultation approach to selling! Your track record of exceeding targets and directing digital meetings with executives at F500 companies is bulletproof.
Part of your day will consist of high-level meetings with hyper-competitive product marketing and CI teams who want to supercharge their strategies with competitive intelligence. Your expert consultancy will guide these teams to reach their personal and corporate goals. Their success is your success.
The second half of your day will be devoted to value follow-ups, negotiations, and procurement management- Operation New MRR!
Integrity, motivation and passion for providing value are essential for success as a Kompyte Account Executive.
- Identify new opportunities and qualify leads
- Drive a funnel of qualified leads to closure
- Discover and grade the implications of a lead’s problem. To do this you must excel at understanding how to measure and improve CI, product marketing, and sales KPIs.
- Consult leads on their Kompyte journey. This means conducting research, asking the right questions, understanding their goals, and applying our solution (as well as industry best practices) to their business processes.
- Create a killer flow of value content follow-ups with a clear goal in mind: qualify leads and win new clients!
- Prepare and present presentations for leads
- Lead and close negotiations
- Manage and close procurement of accounts and handover to customer success
- Contribute and take pride in all team targets!
- Manage and exceed your own personal targets!
- University degree in marketing, BA, economics, or an acceptable combination of education and experience
- 4+ years of experience in inside B2B software sales: prospecting, qualifying leads, closing deals, creating content follow-ups, exceeding personal and team targets.
- Solid experience in SPIN questioning, BANT qualification, meeting control, account development, and time management
- Excellent negotiation skills and knowledge of managing procurement:
- 1+ year of Martech/SalesTech and product marketing strategies and processes;
- positioning, messaging, sales conversion optimization, etc.
- Impeccable verbal and written communication, listening, and problem-solving skills
- Ready to grow - you’re self-motivated, adaptive, and an agile learner!
- Ready to succeed- you’re independent and success-driven, but still a team player!
- Native or bilingual English
- Awesome, upbeat, humble, international, kick-a** team members!
- Happy hours, team events, and dinners!
- Working in the Startup culture of Austin, TX
- Unlimited PTO
- Health Benefits