Business Development | SaaS - MarTech - Competitive Intelligence
Growth - (Remote / Austin, Texas, United States) - Full time
Who are you?
- Looking to build long-lasting business relationships and a reputation as a trusted advisor.
- Service-minded, putting the customer experience above all else.
- Focused on mastering the art of business development
- You enjoy finding new ways to provide value, above and beyond generating revenue pipeline.
- Constantly in communication with your colleagues whether you are performing inbound lead qualification or outbound prospecting to ensure alignment.
- Adept at leveraging email, phone, and other forms of outreach to get a prospect’s attention, you employ great timing with relentless personalization to practice value based problem-solving.
- Have a knack for showing prospects the pain they are experiencing, even before they have truly felt it.
- Relentlessly positive, you understand that change is constant and always anticipate it.
- Organized, but prepared for anything.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to thrive under minimal guidance
- Proven ability to negotiate price, problem-solve, and evaluate opportunities.
- Conduct warm calls daily to prospect, educate, qualify, and guide buyer behavior
- Develop prospects through targeted research and multi-channel outreach (emails, social selling, sequencing, calling, etc.)
- Research accounts, identify key personas, generate interest and develop meaningful relationships (LinkedIn Sales Navigator is your bff)
- Create an arsenal of follow-up sequences with the objective to schedule meetings, identify problems and propose solutions.
- Develop your knowledge of all verticals to ensure you are audible ready for any conversation
- Flawlessly execute our hybrid of SPIN questioning and BANT qualification to enforce a high-quality pipeline
- Act as a consultant; deliver knowledgeable industry best practices, create product direction and curate strategic insights
- Collaborate with Account Executives and other colleagues internally to grow the company
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent real-world experience
- 1+ years of experience in B2B software sales- prospecting, qualifying leads, exceeding personal and team targets
- Excellent organizational, project management and time management skills.
- Impeccable verbal and written communication, listening and problem-solving skills
- Experience with common sales and SDR tools (CRM, Sales Navigator, Hubspot, etc.)
- Ready to succeed- you’re independent and success driven, but still a team player!
- Native or bilingual English
- Stock Options
- Unlimited PTO
- Health Benefits
- Working in the Startup culture of Austin: access to events and courses
- Digital marketing, Product Marketing and next-level Sales training
- Awesome, upbeat, humble, international, kick-a** team members!
- Team events and dinners (+ beer and wine on Fridays!)