Customer Success Manager
SaaS - MarTech - Competitive Intelligence
Customer Success - (Remote / Austin, Texas, United States) - Full time
Who are you?
Success-driven, passionate, go-getter attitude, willing to work within a team environment & flexible (remember - we’re a startup).
You’ll play an essential role in taking care of our clients, helping them to get the most of Kompyte and, upselling if opportunity arises.
You’ll be reporting to the Head of Customer Success in Barcelona, and working closely with our Sales Team in Austin. You’ll be responsible for driving retention by working directly with our customers and ensuring they are both engaged and getting maximum value from Kompyte.
- Own the success and adoption of an assigned portfolio of Clients. This will include responsibility for the renewal of account as well as identifying upsell opportunities
- Track customer health to identify churn risk and expansion opportunities.
- Develop, execute and improve customer success programs based on defined metrics
- Scheduling and leading client trainings on Kompyte technology and teaching them how to manage their accounts ( digital meetings)
- Keeping clients up-to-date on latest product features releases and enhancements
- Ensuring the full usage of Kompyte and its capabilities with our clients
- Have a hands-on impact to the creation of best practices and procedures that will help us provide the ultimate customer experience
- Forge strong relationships with your portfolio of clients, and play an essential role in helping them to achieve their goals/ action plans
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a similar role
- Experience training users on new software systems
- Highly organized
- Lively and engaging phone presence
- Excellent, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Lots of empathy and client-focused attitude – you’ll help people solve many different problems, it’s a very challenging but gratifying experience
- Authentic curiosity and perseverance, a love for learning and improvement
- Problem-solving attitude
- The ability and desire to work in a startup team environment
- Stock Options
- Unlimited PTO
- Health Benefits
- Working in the Startup culture of Austin: access to events and courses
- Digital marketing, Product Marketing and next-level Sales training
- Awesome, upbeat, humble, international, kick-a** team members!
- Team events and dinners (+ beer and wine on Fridays!)