Integrated Marketing Manager
SaaS - MarTech - Competitive Intelligence
Markting - Remote / Austin, Texas, United States - Full time
We are looking for an Integrated Marketing Manager, who will develop effective marketing programs to generate new demand and nurture growth in existing accounts. This person will drive high-quality leads and pipeline opportunities by designing and executing demand programs including inbound, outbound, content, paid media, email, webinars, social media marketing, event marketing, and more. The IMM will track and measure all campaign activities to optimize and drive improved performance. This role will partner with stakeholders in sales, client success, and other groups to design high-impact programs and drive effective collaboration, and leverage strong relationships across Kompyte to uncover innovative opportunities to drive pipeline.
Who are you?
Data-Driven! You can bring strategic orientation to demand generation, and design integrated programs that map to buyer pain points and consider market and competitive forces. You have strong capabilities in end-to-end campaign planning, development, execution, and measurement to support revenue goals. You’ve built a career demonstrating a command of integrated marketing strategy, a track record of driving effective sales alignment, and audience-centered storytelling.
You are a Self-Motivated Rockstar multi-tasker, and comfortable working quickly and with significant ambiguity in a dynamic environment. It's easy for you to relish daily challenges, as well as a creative problem solver and solution-oriented team member.
- Orchestrate a cohesive customer/prospect journey for demand generation and nurture programs
- Collaborate with internal subject matter experts to understand go-to-market for Kompyte solutions
- Design and execute marketing programs that address audience pain points and buyer needs and deliver on pipeline KPIs
- Measure and report the effectiveness of all campaign initiatives and optimize based on learnings
- Infuse best practices, insights, and optimization strategies into all campaign
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or related field, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience in digital marketing required
- 5-7 years of experience in marketing roles, with 3-5 years in digital demand generation
- Expert-level user of digital marketing toolset, including Marketing Automation software and Salesforce
- Operational efficiency is a must, with clear understanding of demand generation metrics, marketing automation program execution, and campaign reporting.
- Command of marketing strategy fundamentals including buyer personas, buying journey, competitive positioning, and funnel stages
- Collaborative work style; ability to work independently and in cross-functional teams
- Proactive communicator; able to comfortably communicate plans to marketing leadership, as well as other stakeholders/leaders within the organization
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, ask questions and track down answers with confidence, and lead projects/programs with minimal direction
- Strong analytical skills; Demonstrated passion for digging into data to test hypothesis and continually improve results
- Stock Options
- Unlimited PTO
- Health Benefits
- Working in the Startup culture of Austin: access to events and courses
- Digital marketing, Product Marketing and next-level Sales training
- Awesome, upbeat, humble, international, kick-a** team members!
- Team events and dinners (+ beer and wine on Fridays!)