Product Marketing Manager
SaaS - MarTech - Competitive Intelligence
Marketing - Remote / Austin, Texas, United States - Full time
Who are you?
We’re looking for a phenomenal product marketer to build and drive the go-to-market strategy for our Competitive Intelligence Automation! This person will execute product launches, craft content and programs that arm marketing, enable and accelerate sales, and drive category leadership. This critical role will work across the organization to grow product revenue exponentially.
- Have a passion to develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with core audiences: Product Marketing Executives and Sales Enablement Executives as well as economic buyers and decision-makers including CFOs, CMO’s, and sales leadership
- Have Outstanding management skills and within proven B2B SaaS experience & thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth culture.
- Ambidextrous in your ability to work as effectively with product development and engineering as you do with sales, marketing, and customer success.
Tangible business impacts invigorate you, and you are committed to high standards in your work, then this is the place for you.
Experience at a cloud / SaaS company is helpful, as is deep knowledge of competitive and sales enablement.
- Enable the sales teams by developing collateral and training materials that bring the product positioning to life with compelling narratives that are grounded in customer stories
- Perform market and daring research and analysis, and develop strategies that bolster our position in the market
- Partner with marketing to build engaging content such as presentations, webinars, blog posts, datasheets, eBooks, and whitepapers
- Drive GTM strategy, and plan & execute launches in partnership with cross-functional teams
- Increase product usage and adoption among key user bases, in close partnership with our product and technical evangelists, sales, and customer success
- Develop and cultivate a customer advisory council to harness customer insights that define the product innovation roadmap
- Be a strong leader with a vision for our product, and the overall portfolio, both internally and externally, through events like sales kickoffs, industry conferences, and the like
- 5-7 years as a product marketing manager, product manager or sales engineer at a fast-growing B2B software company
- Demonstrated ability to effectively position B2B SaaS products for growth, working with marketing and sales to build a strong pipeline while increasing the velocity and rate of closing deals
- Experience in the SaaS and HaaS marketing
- Experience supporting market share growth in a highly competitive space
- Experience positioning products to both technical users and economic decision makers
- Strong technical depth and ability to learn quickly, balanced with a deep understanding of the market.
- Adept at influencing peers and managers, and building consensus in a highly ambiguous, fast-paced environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience
- Stock Options
- Unlimited PTO
- Health Benefits
- Working in the Startup culture of Austin: access to events and courses
- Digital marketing, Product Marketing and next-level Sales training
- Awesome, upbeat, humble, international, kick-a** team members!
- Team events and dinners (+ beer and wine on Fridays!)